The menu bar
The menu bar is available throughout FifthGear and provides access to page management, settings and back-end management.
- Switching view mode: preview, editing and pagina structure. See below.
- Page management: creating pages, editing and change the page structure.
- Settings: manage website settings, users, domains and e-mailaddresses.
- Back-end: manage newsletters and relations.
- Your personal menu, to quickly visit your eResults ID or to log out.
Switching view mode
Editing your website is divided in 3 view modes: preview, editing and page layout. You can easily switch between these modes using the buttons in the menu bar.
- In the preview view all edit controls are hidden. This allows you to view the website like a visitor and check if your changes are ok.
- In the edit view you can change the content of the website, like texts and images.
- In de page structure view you can change the structure of the content. In this mode you can change the arrangement of content on the page, add new elements, and fill new pages with content.