In this may update we've focused on managing your files and using various forms of media on your website. Here's what we've added and improved:
- Audio element. Sometimes you just want to share your favourite song or playlist, or a recording of one of your workshops to include in your blog. Witht he new Audio element you can easily share songs and playlists from Spotify and Soundcloud, or add your own files easily.
- Video element. To make embedding videos from YouTube and Vimeo easier, we've also added a Video element. You can even add your own video files, though that does require a bit more know how.
- Alt tags for all images. No more hassle with forgotten alt tags, you can now give images an alt tag right from the file manager. We also highlight the images that don't have an alt tag yet, so you have an easy overview.
- Improved file manager. Besides the alt tags we've improved much more in the file manager. For starters, try to drag a file into a folder from your computer to upload it.
- New Images & Links elements. Both the Images and Links elements have been given a make over, making them simpler and clearer.